At RTC Insurance Advisors, we’re interested in helping you stay healthy. For over 60 years, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. (BCBSF) has offered millions of Floridians personalized health solutions with flexible options designed to meet your needs. From group health benefit plans to individual and family health insurance policies, and Medicare Supplements to dental insurance policies. You tell us, how can Blue help you?
FL health insurance quote
Group Health Benefit Plans
BCBSF has a wealth of group health care solutions that work. Whether you have a small group (50 employees or less) or a large group (over 50 employees), count on Blue for all your health coverage needs.
- BlueOptions – meets the diverse needs of your workforce with different benefits and premiums options, including Health Savings Account (HSA) compatible plans.
- BlueChoice – PPO – gives your employees the choice of quality doctors and hospitals with no referrals.
- BlueCare - HMO (offered by Health Options, Inc.) – features predictable health care costs and copayments.
Individual Health Plans
With BCBSF, individual health insurance has never been more affordable. We offer the same type of plans to individuals and families that we do to our group employers. Great coverage at a great price.
- BlueOptions – includes a wide range of comprehensive health care solutions – from conventional plans, HSA-compatible high-deductible plans, and lower-cost plans, to limited benefit plans and more. BlueOptions Temporary includes short-term health coverage for up to 180 days.
- BlueChoice – PPO – lets you choose your doctors and hospitals and offers maximum savings with network providers.
- BlueCare - HMO (offered by Health Options, Inc.) – gives you a full range of benefits including preventive care and fixed copayments.
Plus, many plans have optional maternity benefits and Child Only coverage is available for dependent children ages one to 17.
Over 65 and Medicare Eligible Plans
If you’re over 65, BCBSF has a wide selection of choices to supplement or replace your Medicare coverage. Choose from:
- Advantage65 – includes a variety of network-based Medicare supplement plans that can be customized to fit your needs.
- CompCoverage – offers five supplemental insurance plans that do not require a medical history for approval.
- BlueMedicare PPO – features no referrals plus prescription drug coverage.
- BlueMedicare HMO (offered by Health Options, Inc.) – includes prescription drug coverage and preventive health care.
- BlueMedicare Rx (Medicare Part D) – has improved, low cost options - some with no deductibles.
What’s more, BCBSF has a “same age forever” benefit that ensures your premium will never go up because of your age. Please note, not all plans are available in every county.
Did you know BCBSF also offers dental, disability, life, and long-term care insurance policies? And we have a variety of financial programs, for groups, that put you in control over your health care costs and may offer tax advantages, like Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA).
Call us at [AGENCY PHONE NUMBER] to find out more. TTY users should call 711. Our hours of operation are from [Hours of operation & days]. There are many ways Blue can help you. [Agency Name) is a contracted general agency for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Some policies have limitations and exclusions. The amount of benefits provided depends on the plan selected and the premium will vary with the amount of benefits selected. For costs and complete details, call or write you insurance agent or Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. (BCBSF).
BCBSF offers only the high-deductible health plan to be used in conjunction with the Health Savings Account (HSA). For more information on the tax advantages and implications of an HSA, contact your legal or tax advisor.
The HMO plan is offered by Health Options, Inc. Health Options and its Parent, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, are Independent Licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Networks are comprised of independent contracting health care providers.
Our Medicare Supplement insurance policies are not connected with or endorsed by the US Government or the Federal Medicare Program.
BlueMedicare PPO is a federally qualified PPO with Medicare Advantage contract. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida contracts with the Federal Government to administer the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug benefit and BlueMedicare PPO in the State of Florida
BlueMedicare HMO is a federally qualified HMO plan with a Medicare Advantage contract with, and approved by, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which is renewed annually; availability of coverage beyond the end of the current contract year is not guaranteed.
BCBSF contracts with the federal government to administer the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug benefit in the State of Florida. This contract is renewed annually and availability of coverage beyond the end of the current contract year is not guaranteed.
Dental, Disability and Life coverage’s are offered by Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc., an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
The Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) program and the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program are not insurance programs, but a financial reimbursement plans. BCBSF, through its subsidiaries, Florida Combined Insurance Agency and Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc., provide administrative services only for these programs and are not liable for any account balances. These programs reimburse qualified expenses as defined in the employer’s plan documents. The employer’s HRA plan document or the FSA plan document terms prevail over any inconsistencies in any verbal, written, or electronic information provided by BCBSF.
H1026_65488 0407 W S: 04/2007
H5434_65488 0407 W S: 04/2007
S5904_65488 0407 W S: 04/2007